Unix Tablets 100 MG Best Nimesulide Medicine Uses Dosage Side Effects
Unix Tablets 100 MG contains a very useful human life-saving best medicine named Nimesulide. Meanwhile, Nimesulide Medicine normally considered as a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID). Which selectly inhibits the cyclooxygenase 2 ingredients, the inducible form of the enzyme. It normally found almost exclusively in inflammatory tissues. Meanwhile, it largely devoid of physiological human activity in healthy human body tissues. Furthermore, cyclooxygenase 1 plays an important part in regulating (particularly gastric and renal physiological control.)
Unix Tablets 100 MG Best Nimesulide Medicine Indications & Uses
Most importantly, the Unix Tablets (Nimesulide) 100 MG used for the treatment of acute pain and primary dysmenorrhoea. However, physicians and pharmacists must prescribe it as second-line treatment. Most importantly, if the doctor wants to prescribe Nimesulids (Unix Tablets) than it must doctor or pharmacist must first consider the overall risks for the individual patient.
Unix Best Nimesulide 100 MG Tablets Side Effects
Uncommon Side Effects:
- Gastrointestinal bleeding
- Duodenal Ulcer and perforation
- Gastric Ulcer and perforation.
Common Side Effects:
- Hepatic enzymes increased
Possible Un Common Side Effects:
Normally it is a well-tolerated medicine but like all other medicines it also has shown some side effects but only some people experience them. Meanwhile, normally patients may face Bleeding from stomach or bowel duodenal or stomach ulcers and burst ulcer symptoms after using the medicine.
Unix (Nimesulide) Contraindication
- Firstly, medicine is contraindicated in the patients who known to be hypersensitivity to Nimesulide or any of the other ingredient of this medicine.
- Secondly, patients with a history of hypersensitivity reaction (e.g bronchospasm, rhinitis, urticaria) in response to acetylsalicylic acid or other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Thirdly, the patients with a history of the hepatic reaction to Nimesulide.
- Also contraindicated in patients with active gastric or duodenal ulcer
- Contraindicated in patients with a history of recurrent ulceration or gastrointestinal bleeding or cerebrovascular severe coagulation disorder.
- Patients with Severe heart failure are also contraindicated.
- Contraindicated in patients with severe renal impairment conditions.
- Patients who have a history of Hepatic impairment disorder are also contraindicated.
- Unix Tables also contraindicated children under 12 years.
- The third trimester of pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Unix 100 MG Precaution
Symptoms of gastrointestinal disease, impairment hepatic. Cardiac or renal function. pregnancy and lactation, porphyria. Caution in the elderly patient with the extracellular volume depletion from any cause. Patient on diuretics, anti-coagulants, or antidiabetics. In exceptional cases, prolonged treatment proves, necessary periodic monitoring of liver function should be carried out and blood counts are recommended.
Dosage and administration:
Adults: Usual Unix (Nimesulide) Table oral dose in adults is 100mg tablet twice daily.
Unix Tablet Storage Instruction
Firstly you must store the tablet below 30 c temperature. Moreover, you must also protect this medicine product from direct sunlight and moisture. Most importantly, keep all your medicines out of the reach of your small children at home.